Quality Technician - 12 Hour Rotating Days
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Quality Technician at their New Richmond, WI facility for our D1 12 Hour Rotating Days shift.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans and take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Perform inventory transactions for acceptable and non-conforming product and properly document
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Provide assistance with the MRB process
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical degree in related field, or equivalent mix of education and experience, or 3 years quality related experience
- At least one (1) year system management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- ASQ certification or equivalent experience (CQT)
- Knowledge and experience working in a cGMP environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control)
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf