Quality Technician - 12 Hour Rotating Days
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Quality Technician - Day Shift at our new manufacturing facility in Hudson, WI to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- · Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans and take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Coordinate, perform and maintain calibration procedures
- Provide quality systems training and assistance to employees in quality decisions and measurement techniques
- Complete capability studies and gauge R&R analysis
- Prepare appropriate inspection records and measurement reports
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans and take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- · Technical Degree in related field, or equivalent mix of education and experience
- 3+ years of quality related experience
- 1+ years of system management experience
- Knowledge of receiving and incoming inspection process and requirements
- · ASQ certification or equivalent experience (CQT)
- Knowledge and experience working in a controlled manufacturing environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including ERP systems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
The Experience You Will Bring
What Will Put You Ahead
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf