ERP Program Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is currently looking for an ERP Program Manager to work with our Information Technology (IT) Team at our Wichita, KS headquarters. The IT team is a vital component in KES’ strategy to improve business performance through the application of technology and profitably transform our business. Working as an integrated group with the Engineering, Operations, Commercial and Financial teams that design and maintain facilities and manufacture key components for various industries across the world. Our team functions as a startup entity within our enterprise to develop innovative solutions and build a market for their solutions through transforming KES work processes.
As a member of the Information Technology team you will need to thrive in a fast pace and innovative environment. You will collaborate to develop solutions and prove their value through experimentation and scalable deployment in our business. Leading in a collaborative environment, displaying creativity, and focusing on attaining positive business results will be necessary skills. Like an employee of a startup, you will need to be resourceful and capable of partnering with key stakeholder's, building relationships, and interacting with market solution providers that can accelerate progress of our business objectives.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates with preference to sit in Wichita, Dallas, Chicago, or Atlanta.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading and developing a team of Business Systems Analysts, who are working in projects focused in the HR, Finance, Accounting, and Compliance capabilities
- Providing leadership by working closely with business functional areas to understand business outcomes, business processes, review current systems, and identify profitable updates that need to be made
- Working as a team member with KES business resources and application development resources to implement business transformation projects
- Facilitation and management of the Digital Core backlog of projects, including backlog grooming and prioritization
- Manage resources across disciplines and projects, ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and cost-effective method
- Evaluating partners for specific projects and helping to connect KES with those resources
- Contributing to transformation projects through functional analysis and guiding implementations within the business
- Organizing and tracking the progress of projects and application changes by applying project management techniques. Identifying issues that will delay on-time solution delivery and assist in resolving them
- Communicating to invested Business, IT teams and management, the status, and problems with work assignments. Aiding team members to overcome obstacles
- Effectively capturing business requirements and user stories, mapping processes, and developing functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Coordinating and implementing test plans and process changes through the organization as needed
- Staying current on technologies and best practices, ensuring that we are leveraging the best knowledge to achieve success
- Responsible for creating, maintaining both application and system roadmaps
- Daily management of the project backlog, including project framing, product stabilization, and program improvements
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years experience in a project management, business systems analytics, or process analyst related role
- Experience delivering multi $MM projects in a timely fashion
- Experience with ERP system(s)
- Experience in an Accounting, Finance, or Technology capability
- Experience taking projects from idea to implementation managing all aspects of solution delivery including requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Information Technology or relatable leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with an IT or Business focus
- Experience working with Infor ERP Systems and Architecture
- Experience leading or collaborating with a global team
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve business needs
- Experience leading Agile Teams and utilizing its methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience with AWS Products, IT/OT solutions
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data lakes and/or PowerBI
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $100,000 to $130,000 per year.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.