Chentronics is now hiring for a Welder to join our manufacturing facility in Norwich, New York. Chentronics LLC (part of Koch Engineered Solutions) is a ISO 9001 company for the design and manufacturing of Flame Safety and High Energy Ignition systems. Our products are used on flares, burners, pilots, and gas turbines. We offer safe and hazardous area systems tailored to utilities, petrochemical, and industrial requirements. With our OEM partners, Chentronics systems have proven in thousands of installations worldwide that our state-of-the-art solutions are the high-performance, cost-effective answer to your toughest application challenges. More than 40 years of innovation and practical experience with fuels from gas to coal to bunker-grade crude has made us an industry leader in High Energy Ignition. You can learn more at www.chentronics.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Join, fabricate, and repair metal & other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques
- Set up, operate, and position welding equipment to perform required welds at moderate tolerances
- Read blueprints, perform mathematics, and use appropriate tools - including measuring devices, such as a tape measure
- Make layout, fit-up work as needed
- Walk, stand, stoop, and crouch in an industrial environment, with some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Brazing and induction brazing
- Use abrasive cold saw
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum two (2) years of welding experience and/or schooling using TIG (GTAW) welding
- Able to read blueprints, use mathematics, and appropriate tools
- Able to work in an industrial environment
- Able to work overtime if necessary
- This role is not open to visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years welding experience and/or schooling
- Vocational School certification or degree
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf