HR Service Analyst
The KBS HR Service Center team in Atlanta is seeking a customer-focused, entrepreneurial, and analytical individual to join their team in supporting HR Representatives and leaders throughout Koch Industries. The person in this role will be expected to provide exceptional customer and consultative service in order to troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting the daily use of HR self-service tools. This is an exciting team to be a part of as you will be creating value for the day-to-day HR operations throughout the various Koch companies and begin a long-term, challenging and fulfilling career with many opportunities for growth!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Proactively consult with customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting the use of HR self-service tools, and HR systems such as SAP and Infor etc.
- Deliver accurate and timely customer support and issue resolutions or direction on system issues.
- Act as day to day escalation point to provide functional and technical support to customers.
- Participate in projects and department initiatives to implement process improvements, provide high quality delivery of our services, and to exceed our customer expectations.
- Partner with other internal departments, such as HRIT, Payroll, Benefits, Testing, Mergers and Acquisitions Team to ensure the delivery of optimal services and products both internally and externally.
- Work with HR customers and internal teams on issues discovered
- Partner with and assist HR Leaders and Admins on optimal HR business processes, procedures, and self-service tools.
- Serve as HR process subject matter experts to HR customers
- Manage and protect sensitive and confidential data & documents.
- Ability to effectively prioritize daily on cases, incoming calls, chats emails, projects etc.
- Provide phone and chat support for HR customers
- Ability and take initiative and work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to help develop end to end process documentation and knowledge articles
- Raise issues discovered to determine root cause and a long-term solution
- Manage and protect sensitive, restrictive, and confidential data & documents.
- Experience working on varies HR related projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience processing complex organizational transactions within an HRIT/HR Management System (i.e.: SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to research & troubleshoot complex issues
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years SAP and or Infor experience
- 2+ years help desk experience
- 2+ years of experience with a case management tool
- 2+ years of experience utilizing a reporting tool (IBM Cognos, etc)
- 2+ years troubleshooting complex issues
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf