Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a Maintenance Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Install, set up, and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment, and assembly equipment including laser, vision systems, and serialization
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- General HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and heat pump maintenance
- Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience in a maintenance role
- Experience troubleshooting on automated processing equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Molding experience
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and process efficiencies
- Associate degree in a maintenance or engineering related field
Shift: 5:00pm – 5:00am + 10% shift premium (every other 3-day weekend off)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship