CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Customer Service Representative
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific! Our facility in Circleville, Ohio is one of the corrugated box plants and a part of Georgia-Pacific’s Packaging division. We specialize in converting corrugated sheets into corrugated brown boxes for consumer’s everyday use. Our standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products are used in various industries. To learn more about our Corrugated Division, visithttp://www.gpcorrugated.com .
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our facility in Circleville, Ohio. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. The ideal is candidate for this role is a strong communicator who is able to negotiate positive outcomes with customers and operations. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
This position would be home based
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets to track inventory, order status and other customer and production related data
- Receiving orders, cancellations, and changes for product of to clarify needs/requirements
- Coordinating shipments of products with shipping departments
- Coordinating with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify root cause and corrective action to issues
- Managing inventories for effective production review and planning
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service in a manufacturing, industrial or distribution center environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with record keeping management
- Able to work overtime and weekends as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- Experience with BVP and/or KIWI
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf