Air Source Testing Technician
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for an Air Source Testing Technician in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The John Zink Air Source Test Group offers emission test services to a wide and growing variety of customers operating combustion sources and control devices. The Air Source Test Group provides a vital environmental service in a real world, real time manner. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare and mobilize source testing equipment to a jobsite
- Set up of sampling equipment at the jobsite, including sample lines, sampling probes, flow meters, and instrumental sample systems
- Perform source sampling programs using EPA test methodology
- Assist in the development of test reports documenting the sampling event
- Conduct sampling equipment calibration and maintenance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical degree in a related discipline, such as Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to travel (driving) up to 75% of the time
- Prior experience in outdoor and challenging industrial environments, in all weather conditions
- Must either already have a TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) or be able to obtain one upon employment
- Must be able to lift and carry 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work in elevated areas
- Must be able to push, pull, stand, stoop, and walk for long periods of time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Environmental Science or related discipline
- Experience with data logging software
- Previous DOT driving experience
- Experience creating technical drawings and in technical writing
- Stack testing certification (QSTI) or previous experience in combustion source emission testing
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf