Sales & Operations Forecast Analyst
Georgia-Pacific LLC is seeking a Sales Forecast Analyst to support our Color-Box Team in Richmond, IN. The Sales Forecast Analyst will be responsible for developing and gaining consensus to the Sales & Operations Plans at multiple levels of aggregation for 1 to 18-month time horizons. This role will work closely with Sales, Planning, Operations and Customer Service.
What you will do in your role
- Consolidate monthly customer forecasts into Plant level and Division level view
- Align with sales teams on promotional planning volumes to build into consumption modeling/ shipments forecast
- Optimize the statistical tools, analysis, and work processes to create a baseline forecast
- Migrate forecast from excel based tool to the Demand Planning Software (OMP) as the primary forecasting system tool
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption of the OMP S&OP planning tool
- Primary contact for financial and operational reporting
- Monitor forecast performance and apply analysis techniques to improve the accuracy
- Coordinate and may be responsible for communicating forecast opportunities, issues, and resolutions to supply planning, categories, and the
- sales team
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis of monthly sales results
- Apply excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills to provide clear and concise information to cross-functional teams
- Apply strong analytical skill set and ability to interpret financial analysis to make sound business decisions
- Identify and report on root cause for error at all levels of product-sales hierarchy: SKU-Warehouse-Week-Customer
The experience you will bring
- 1 or more years of experience in sales forecasting or supply chain
- Experience with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, V-Lookups, filters and graphs
- Experience with statistical forecasting techniques and applications
What will put you ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or Business
- Experience with SAP and/or OMP
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf