Account Manager - Medical
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive Medical Account Manager to sell and promote all Molex and Phillips-Medisize capabilities to key medical device customers. As a Medical Account Manager, you will be responsible for seeking out and identifying new business opportunities within the medical device and diagnostic device markets that are in line with business goals and long term plans, and to convert these opportunities into successful wins for the organization. We want to create professional and long term partnerships with our clients, to position Molex and Phillips-Medisize as the preferred partner of choice for our global customers, and to create innovative products that help people around the world live healthier, and more productive lives.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a solid understanding of the medical and/or electronics industry who can successfully manage and prioritize their workload with minimal direct supervision. If you are passionate about understanding customer needs and building strategic customer relationships across a broad span of roles, check out our open role!
Our preference is for this position to be based in a New England location, preferably MA
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Sell and promote Molex capabilities and product solutions through interaction with established medical device accounts as well as new and emerging customers
- Meet or exceed account growth targets with respect to profit, and project pipeline
- Align and execute account strategies and focus in-line with our medical device account strategy
- Develop, implement and maintain a strategic sales plan for the top accounts
- Identify and pursue opportunities, in the medical device markets and current platform products to develop short- and long-term strategic business development plans that align with the overall business, sales, and marketing strategy
- Effectively communicates Phillips-Medisize value proposition through development and presentation of proposals and other materials, to internal and external customers, stakeholders, and influencers
- Collaborate and align with Molex division and product management teams to develop and drive profitable growth across Molex product lines
- Find desirable revenue opportunities and present to Business Units for necessary support
- Continuous development of technical product knowledge/skills to effectively sell a wide breadth of Molex offerings
- Assist customers by supplying information related to capabilities, samples, delivery dates, part drawings and specifications, quality issues, credit issues, etc.
- Properly maintain all company equipment such as company car, computer, sample kits, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years relevant sale/account management experience calling on medical device accounts in the New England market
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%
- Valid driver's license
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BSME, BSEE, BSIE)
- Extensive background and knowledge of the Medical and/or electronics industry and supply chain
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf