Aftermarket Sales Drafter
RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
Relco, a Koch Separation Solutions Company, is currently hiring for an Aftermarket Sales Drafter to join their Willmar, MN team! This role will provide the detail drawings and information link between these departments: aftermarket sales, engineering, estimating, fabrication, and welding.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare design drawings specifications suitable for use in estimating, construction, and communication to third parties outside of the company.
- Prepare bill of materials.
- Produce drawings, sheet metal flat pattern layouts, & other written communications concerning projects that are accurate & delivered in a timely manner.
- Assemble informational/drawing packets & submit them to appropriate departments or areas.
- Design and prepare plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software and work through rough specifications & sketches from engineers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 year associates/technical degree in drafting (or in process) or 2+ years previous drafting experience
- 6+ months experience utilizing CADD software or previous training in CADD software
- Ability to travel up to 15%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Autodesk inventor
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf