Technical Marketing and Customer Support Manager
As an integral member of the Molex Team, you will work with our Account Executives and Product Line teams to discover new sales opportunities and provide technical application support for all of Molex's Optical Transceiver products. You will be responsible for working with network system companies to design Molex's exciting portfolio into Customer's applications. It will begin with identifying opportunities, technical discussions internally and externally to present winning proposals to customers. You will provide both pre- and post-sale technical support, meet customer's needs and drive technical solutions to closure.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direct customer engineering during customer qualification
- Collaborate with sales team, engineers and product managers to ensure the overall program is on track with customer expectations
- Troubleshoot issues per customer's requests and resolve other system application issues
- Contribute to technical/business proposals and formulate technical solution guidelines for sales team support
- Conduct follow up on customer's activities and monitor for new sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer engineering resources
- Generate / approve documentation for customer such as datasheets, application notes and reliability reports
- Identify business opportunities and collaborate with product management team
- Responsible for being the Voice of the Customer
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical engineering or related field
- Ability to travel up to 10% including international travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with OptoElectronic devices such as PLM, FAE, or Program Management
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf