HR Service Center Agent
Be able to provide HR inquiry and transactional support to all employees, managers, and the HR community (our consumers) in your region
What you will do in your role.
- Facilitate learning and change management processes by guiding our consumers through these new tools and technologies
- Provide exceptional consumer experience while resolving customer questions and troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for incoming cases and calls using state-of-art telephony technology and HR Case & Knowledge Management tools, which include chat functionality
- Collaborate with other KBS business units & third-party providers (vendors) to research and solve more complex or technical cases
The experience you will bring.
- Associate degree or higher or have completed of a minimum of two years of college
- A minimum of one year of experience working in a professional environment working on HR, IT or other Customer transactions and/or inquiries
- Experience using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience communicating with all levels of an organization
- Experience researching, troubleshooting and resolving consumer inquiries
Fluency in English required