Multi Craft Maintenance Technician
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your skills to not only better your life, but the community as well. Our Madera, CA facility is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Completing mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance activities
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems, repairing and maintaining all equipment in accordance with plant policies and procedures
- Installing and repairing mechanical drives, chains, sprockets, gears, belts, and couplings
- Reading and interpreting mechanical and electrical schematics
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Helping to meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Perform tasks such as lifting, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience working with 480-volt motors
- Experience troubleshooting bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, conveyors and electrical/mechanical equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging industry
- At least two (2) years of rotary machinery industrial maintenance experience
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf