RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have expanded, improved benefit offerings .
RELCO is seeking an Automation Engineer to join to our Automation team. This position is responsible for providing electrical automation controls design for projects & potential projects for the company.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Advise with internal departments, customers, and vendors on quotes.
- Review drawings & identify devices needing controls equipment.
- Review parts list & inventories parts for assigned projects.
- Write/test logic software & hardware.
- Program networks that support IO & tests the PLC code.
- Perform start/commissioning and troubleshooting of the programming hardware, software, and field instruments.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4 year degree or currently finishing degree in electrical or computer engineering
- Experience using computers and basic software (Microsoft, etc...)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf