Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our talented team in Pinellas Park, Florida. The successful candidate will have a strong background in troubleshooting, repair, and maintaining production equipment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead Technical and Process Improvement Projects
- Analyze production data, identify trends, and offer recommendations for improvement.
- Integrate new electronic devices into existing PLC and HMI programs
- Maintain, update, and improve existing PLC and HMI programs
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems in a manufacturing environment
- Create, maintain, and improve documentation related to equipment and manufacturing processes
- Provide design input on custom fabricated equipment and equipment parts
- Train Technicians and Machine Operators
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 + years of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance / Integration Experience
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, replacing, and integrating: vision systems, sensors, servos, potentiometers, and heaters, pneumatic cylinders, electric motors, gear boxes, cams, and bearings
- Able to interpret electrical schematics, specifications, manuals, and blueprints
- Lift and transport up to 50 pounds and able to stand throughout the duration of the shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- AAS Degree or Vocational Education
Shift: 1st Monday through Friday
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf