*This role is eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus*
GP Industrial Plasters at our Georgia-Pacific Gypsum plant is seeking qualified professionals for their Maintenance Planner / Scheduler opportunity to support the manufacturing operations at the facility located in Blue Rapids KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure maintenance work is planned in a proactive method by ensuring all activities are appropriately scoped, estimated, resourced, and in ready state prior to start of work
- Support the execution of maintenance work by receiving, planning, estimating and coordinating maintenance work orders
- Identifies the need for additional resources and communicates needs to Maintenance Supervisor
- Effectively use the CMMS to develop and maintain the maintenance schedule, manage equipment data, update Bill of Materials (BOM) for assets, and develop standard maintenance procedures (SMP)
- Identifies/recommends opportunities for improvements
- Maintains essential maintenance records and files
- Scope work and assess the requirements for routine, planned down day, and annual outage activities
- Verify the availability of parts, materials and tools required to perform a job prior to execution
- Create purchase requisitions for contractor labor and support store room management efforts
- Estimate the time and resources required for maintenance activities
- Engage in the plant’s safety culture and be a leader in risk management
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing, industrial, or military environment
- Experience repairing manufacturing machinery and/or electrical equipment (i.e. pumps, valves, motors, transmitters)
- Willing and able to attend training off-site as needed
- Ability to work on-call hours as required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Experience with MP2 software
- Experience in coordinating and supervising contractors
- Experience as a maintenance or outage planner within manufacturing facility
- Experience with planning/scheduling within a manufacturing industrial or military environment
- Prior Gypsum experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf