Sr Business Systems Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Engineerand Financial teams that design and maintain facilities. Our team functions as a startup entity within our enterprise to develop innovative solutions and build a market for their solutions through transforming KES work processes.
As a member of the Information Technology team you will need to thrive in a fast pace and innovative environment. You will collaborate to develop solutions and prove their value through experimentation and scalable deployment in our business. Collaboration, creativity, and focus on attaining positive business results will be necessary skills. Like an employee of a startup, you will need to be resourceful and capable of partnering with market solution providers that can accelerate progress of our business objectives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Providing leadership by working closely with business function areas to understand business outcomes, business processes, review current systems, and identify profitable updates that need to be made.
- Working as a team member with KES business resources and application development resources to implement business transformation projects. Communicate detailed requirements and timelines appropriately
- Evaluating partners for specific projects and helping to connect KES with those resources
- Contributing to transformation projects through functional analysis and guiding implementations within the business.
- Organizing and tracking the progress of projects and application changes by applying project management techniques. Identifying issues that will delay on-time solution delivery and assist in resolving them. Communicating to invested Business, IT teams and management, the status, and problems with work assignments. Aiding team members to overcome obstacles
- Effectively capturing business requirements and user stories, mapping processes, and developing functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Coordinating and implementing test plans and process changes through the organization as needed
- Staying current on technologies and best practices, ensuring that we are leveraging the best knowledge to achieve success
- Creating and maintaining application and system roadmap’s and activity backlog
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Successful candidates will have:
- The ability to adapt to new problems and successfully operate within an experimentation environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and ability to work within cross functional teams
- Strong economic thinking skills
- Self-motivation and the persistence to create value through work process transformation
- A positive attitude and the innovative thinking skills to turn the impossible into capability
- In this role, you may travel up to 20% of the time
- This role is not open to visa sponsorship
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of work in technology or finance/accounting field
- 2+ years project leadership experience
- Experience taking projects from idea to implementation managing all aspects of solution delivery including requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve business needs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree with an Accounting, Finance, or Technology focus
- Experience in project management, business system analysis, or process analysis experience
- Experience working or leading Agile Teams
- Experience working with SQL and database programming
- Experience with AWS Products, IT/OT solutions
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data lakes and/or PowerBI
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience managing or working with global teams
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $90,000 to $115,000 per year.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.