The Program Management Department at SRG Global headquarters in Troy, Michigan is searching for a program manager professional with a passion for driving continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working effectively with cross-functional teams is crucial for success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead, plan and manage cross functional teams to ensure program activities are executed in accordance with established contract requirements, budgets, and schedules to achieve a successful product launch on time and within budget
- Monitor design development, program progress, and serve as primary point of contact for all activities
- Responsible for the program status, specifications, quality assurance
- Identify and escalate issues that may impede the program development timeline and successful execution
- Demonstrate clear understanding of all program financials (Product level VCM/OP, Capital and Expense Budget/Forecast)
- Drive problem solving activities, generate corrective actions, an document lessons learned
- Lead the team through the SRG Global GATE process (TRAKiT)
- Lead, develop, and implement VA/VE cost improvement ideas with the cross-functional team to improve program profitability
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical field
- Willingness to travel as required to support internal and external customer requirements for successful product launches.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Program Manager or engineering capacity role
- OEM experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles and practices.
- Must have ability to monitor and administer program design projects
- Ability to use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the goals of the business unit’s, plant, and corporation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal effectively with all levels of management.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf