Quality Operations Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be part of the leadership team that drives safety performance within the facility
- Interface with internal and external customers to assure quality expectations are met, including managing customer relations through written and verbal communications
- Lead facility with root cause and corrective action process, providing timely resolutions to customer inquiries, feedback investigations, and corrective actions
- Track, monitor and report to leadership on quality performance using statistical techniques
- Take leadership role in developing and implementing advanced quality principles.
- Oversee Plant Quality Management System and its adherence to ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Administer corporate computer systems involving plant floor data collection, customer complaints and document control
- Assist Department Owners with Supplier Quality issues within the plant up to and including submitting Supplier Corrective Action Requests.
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained in quality procedures and SOP’s
- Communicate effectively at all business levels
- Lead a robust LPA process to drive cultural change to improve quality, reduce scrap and customer rejections.
- Manage change within the plant to ensure that all changes to process, specification, etc. are documented, communicated, and implemented in a timely manner.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. degree
- At least 3 years of experience managing quality and process improvements within a manufacturing environment
- Use statistical tools for data analysis, e.g. statistical process control
- Experience with third-party quality audits
- Experience in Problem Solving using Root Cause Analysis methodologies such as 5-Why, Cause Mapping, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced knowledge of Excel (ie. Spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data entry and manipulation for the purpose of analysis)
- Experience with Continuous Improvement within a manufacturing setting
- At least 3 years experience in Operations within a manufacturing environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Engineering or other technical discipline
- Experience in Operations within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience in glassmaking or glass fabricating.
- Knowledge and/or experience servicing the automotive industry.
- Demonstrated leadership experience within fast-paced, 24/7 high volume manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma or SPC certification
- Experience with use of BI applications, specifically MS Power BI
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf