HR Business Partner
This job posting is no longer active.
Our Human Resources team is seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to lead the HR activities for our US Logistics Warehouse operations, along with support for our Operational Excellence team. This position will take full responsibility for the HR activities across the groups they support, including developing and implementing talent development across a wide range of HR disciplines, and coaching/guiding managers and employees in the appropriate application of HR policies and programs and within the context of the MBM guiding principles.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will have the responsibility to quickly evaluate situations and be able to independently provide appropriate guidance and feedback in accordance with Company and legal guidelines. Where Company and legal guidelines do not exist, you are expected to apply sound judgment based on significant functional and organizational experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and collaborative team, that is continuing to grow - this could be the position for you!
This position is based in our Bolingbrook, IL Logistics Warehouse
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support approximately 100 employees – the majority being located at our Bolingbrook, IL facility.
- Work closely with the Function Leaders to understand and proactively identify opportunities for the HR to add value to their business operations.
- Develop and implement HR programs that support the overall mission and strategy of the Function.
- Actively support Corporate HR initiatives and participate in their development and implementation.
- Manage the compensation process, including base pay increase, variable payments, expatriation and relocation. Identify where compensation challenges exist and propose appropriate solutions.
- Manage the performance management programs for the Functions you support including performance appraisals, Talent Reviews, performance counseling, coaching and discipline, recognition, etc. Work closely with management to identify and address performance issues and recognize and reward high performance.
- Establish and maintain high levels of engagement across the employee population by identifying and resolving issues having a negative impact on morale. Track reasons for leaving, communicate as appropriate and propose solutions to mitigate turnover. Identify and implement programs and activities that will result in increased engagement. Understand, support and contribute to Molex’ Guiding Principles and Management Philosophy (MBM) Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in Human Resources, including applicable laws/regulations, compensation, training, talent management, etc.
- Experience managing employee relations situations
- Ability to travel between our Bolingbrook, IL and Lisle, IL offices
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience supporting a geographically diverse or global workforce.
- Experience providing consultative HR support in a business partner model for diverse divisions/business units.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.