Millwright Apprentice – Hosford Florida
Georgia-Pacific is hiring a Millwright Apprentice for our Hosford FL location. This facility produces a variety of products from southern yellow pine and hard wood. This facility produces OSB. Georgia-Pacific’s building product business has consistently been among the nation’s top suppliers of building products to building materials dealers and large warehouse retailers. Georgia-Pacific employees strive for safety and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace.
To learn more about Georgia-Pacific's Building Products Division please visit: http://www.buildgp.com/
The Maintenance Apprentice will create value by learning the everyday operations of the mill and how to prevent break downs, maintain and fix the machinery involved in the process. Successful employees demonstrate teamwork, initiative and adherence to all safety standards and codes. If this role interests you, we look forward to hearing from you!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Partnering with a mentor to perform precision maintenance, shift work, in a hot, humid, cold, dusty and noisy industrial environment
- Execute running, lubrication and hydraulic PMS
- Welding, fabrication, machine work and hydraulic tuning
- Laser, belts chain sprocket alignment
- Part changing like for like
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) year certificate or higher from an accredited college/trade school in Industrial Technology or at least six (6) months mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1-year or more of precision maintenance experience
- 1-year or more of welding, fabrication, machine work and hydraulic tuning
- 1-year or more of laser, belts chain sprocket alignment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf