Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
We are looking for a Production Planner to join our talented team in Pinellas Park, Florida. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and will be responsible for developing and ensuring the execution of an achievable production schedule.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Focus on minimizing changeovers and production schedule changes while maintaining the integrity of the production board revision.
- Meet daily with the Site Supply Planner and manufacturing to assess production schedules, (adjust as necessary, based on production results), optimize run quantities, and minimize changeovers, to achieve 100% on time delivery.
- Daily assessment of material shortages that need to be expedited. Follow up with appropriate Purchasing / Planning personnel to ensure commitments are achieved.
- Work with Materials Manager, Purchasing, and Inventory Control to recommend long term resolutions to shortages due to lack of material control on the production floor.
- Understand all product production flow.
- Continuous coordination and follow up with the team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least two (2) years of production planning
- Inventory Control experience
- Experience using SAP
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Electronic Component manufacturing
- Bachelor’s / Associates degree preferred or APICS Certification
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf