Structured Packing Machine Operator
Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for a Machine Operator to work in their Structured Packing department on 3rd Shift (Monday - Friday 11:00pm - 7:30am)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up and troubleshoot a variety of punch presses and secondary equipment
- Ensure products meet or exceed specifications as part of our Quality program
- Ensure all processes are carried out with the required use of safety controls and PPE
- Ensure proper communication with team members to attain all safety, quality, and production requirements
- Work in a non-climate controlled working environment performing physical tasks such as bending, standing, squatting and lifting materials up to 50 lbs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with and reading a standard and metric tape measure
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating air, hydraulic, and electrical powered equipment
- Experience operating a coil-fed punch press
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf