Sr Hardware/FPGA Engineer
The Sr. FPGA Hardware Engineer is responsible for the overall digital HW and logic design for developing products for use in telecom applications and next generation agile optical networks.
The Sr. FPGA Hardware Engineer will work in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams to develop and implement the design. This position will support all phases of FPGA and circuit design from developing requirements through test and validation. The successful candidate will be a resourceful problem solver who is able to work around technical obstacles and work independently with little direct supervision
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work collaboratively on a team of FPGA, Hardware, PCB and Embedded software designers.
- Participate in the development of FPGAs, and embedded processor systems
- FPGA development will include logic design, simulation, synthesis, testing, and timing closure using VHDL and associated modeling tools
- Understand and implement coding practices that support in-system debug, testing and block modularity
- Provide technical documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS Degree or higher in Electrical, Computer or Systems Design Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in FPGA or ASIC design
- Familiarity/Experience with design and debug on Zynq SoC’s
- Experience with HDL Verification techniques
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with embedded processors, microcontrollers, or DSPs
- Experience with board design and layout of embedded processor systems
- Experience with OrCAD CIS
- Experience using scripting languages (TCL, Python) for carrying out verification
- Experience with HW validation, measurements, failure analysis
- Proficiency with Xilinx Tool Suites. (EDK/ISE, Vivado)
- Experience in developing specifications, and resource requirements for digital/FPGA designs
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf