Production Administrative Clerk
Georgia-Pacific lumber mill in Bay Springs, MS is seeking a Production Administrative Clerk. This role creates value by providing administrative support to the Production Department. Responsibilities includepreparing documentation, data entry, compiling documents, coordinating schedules, maintaining office supplies, and preparing reports.
Do you have good computer and organizational skills and like to work in a fast-paced industrial environment, then this may be the job for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Embrace our Market Based Management (MBM) culture
- Create daily operations report (BAYDOR), daily production report includes By-product report.Consolidation of weekly, and monthly reports.
- Deliver professional work proficiently and accurately
- Work independently and demonstrate sense of urgency
- Perform receptionist responsibilities
- Create production and other spreadsheets for analysis
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Order Office supplies
- Collect and distribute US mail
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Work in a team environment
- Assist in other areas as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of one (1)-year administrative experience and/or Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365: Word (i.e. creating documents), Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, utilizing formulas), Outlook (i.e. scheduling meeting invites & e-mailing) and Power Point (i.e. presentations)
- Willing and able to meet the safety requirements of the job
What Will Put You Ahead
- A minimum of two (2) years of administrative support experience using Microsoft Office 365: Word (i.e. creating documents), Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, utilizing formulas), Outlook (i.e. scheduling meeting invites & e-mailing) and Power Point (i.e. presentations)
- Experience with pivot tables
- Experience with Daily Production Reports
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf