We are seeking an experienced Demand Analyst to join our Portfolio Management team at KGS. We are actively maturing the Global Portfolio Management capability internally within KGS and with our customers.
The right team member will focus on servicing our customers project portfolio needs while working as a team to mature KBS Portfolio Management capabilities. A strong understanding of project portfolio -demand and capacity management in an IT organization is a must.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates with preference to sit in Wichita, Atlanta, Chicago, or Auburn Hills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assessing incoming requests for work and assigning to the appropriate resource manager
- Collaborating with resource managers, product owners, and internal teams to efficiently review demand, coordinate, prioritize and schedule activities and requests
- Creating a master schedule in collaboration with resource managers, senior leaders, and portfolio managers across the organization
- Meeting with customer groups to gain understanding of upcoming projects, dependencies, and business needs
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Facilitating prioritization and resourcing discussions
- Creating, maintaining and disseminating dashboards, metrics, measures and trend analysis visibility associated with demand and capacity
- Compiling “what if” scenario-based analysis to determine impacts on capacity, capability and delivery
- Continually evaluating and improving processes and procedures to maximize efficiencies
- Effectively handling and resolving customer escalations
- Educating customers, resource members and team members on leading practices and process related to project demand and capacity
- Executing some PPM Tool Administration tasks
- Delivering Demand and Capacity governance and managing data integrity
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience implementing and or supporting project/product Portfolio Management processes and procedures
- A minimum of two years’ experience in IT demand management planning, IT capacity planning, or IT project management experience
- Experience with Project Portfolio Management tool
- Experience coordinating with stakeholders or customers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the Infrastructure and application IT space
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with Service Now ITBM or Planview
- Experience with Digital Transformation
- Executive communication and reporting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer Portfolio Management experience
- Experience in prioritization processes that not only include value, but also factor in readiness, likelihood of success, and a resource consumption index
- Familiar with Organizational Change Management (OCM) concepts
- Technical product management / program management experience
- Backlog management/road mapping facilitation experience
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $60,000 to $100,000 per year.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf