Phillips-Medisize Northeast, LLC is seeking a Utility Operator on First (1st) Shift to perform assembly, inspect, pack, label and scan active product for assigned work areas ensuring, quality and production standards are met.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Read and follow all Master Monitor and controlled Work Instructions
- Keep pace with established molding and assembly rates
- Perform quality checks per the Control Plan (dimensional checks, visual checks, etc.)
- Report any product defects immediately to Quality & Molding Technicians
- Record and maintain accurate production records in the MRP system
- Perform final inspection, package and label according to instructions, and scan for shipment
- Provide over-sight and work direction to Operators
- Perform secondary operations such as assembly, pad printing, trimming and over molding
- Keep and maintain accurate records and be accountable for designated work areas
- Train new Operators and ensure all they are performing to Work Instructions
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in an industrial setting
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf