Sr. Engineer, Product Design-Photonic Device
To develop Si-Photonic high speed devices, aligned with corporate’s roadmap and vision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Take responsibility to manage optoelectronic devices development, followed by corporate’s roadmap and vision for long term value creation.
REQUIRED: Ph.D. degree, major optoelectronic related fields
1.Research topic related to Si-Photonic device in optical fiber communication
- Have designed and characterized Si-PIC high speed component
- Have work experience (or cowork) in Si-fab wafer process.
SKILLS & ABILITIES: REQUIRED:
- Optical waveguide simulation using commercial tool like Photo Design, Rsoft or Lumerical
- Wafer layout capability using commercial tool like Cadence, Silvaco
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership for knowledge sharing
- Good team working and communication skills
- Good in reading & writing, and presenting skills in English 6.Good problem solving skills match with MBM guiding principle
- Have knowledge on quality management.
- Have knowledge on data statistics and analysis