CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments, and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by putting the customers at the center of all that we do to allow us to make more and sell more.
This is a home-based position - We are open to anyone living on the East Coast (This position would support 4 facilities located in Cleveland, TN, Huntsville, AL, Bradford and Mt. Wolf, PA).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Proactively managing customer accounts- responsibilities include understanding order fulfillment, ensuring execution, and overseeing of scheduling while coordinating with cross functional teams, and resolving and implementing solutions to service challenges
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets using export data to track inventory, order statuses and other customer and production related data
- Manage inventories for effective production review and planning
- Interpret measurements and scores from box drawings to build out items in Kiwi system
- Build and maintain cost estimates for items in Kiwi system
- Maintain product pricing for items in Kiwi system
- Daily review of production schedule to anticipate changes in order status and proactively communicate issues to customers
- Receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product to clarify needs/requirements
- Coordinate shipments of products with shipping departments
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action on issues
- Develop key relationships across both internal and external customer business functions including sales, operations, planning, and transportation
- Working with a high degree of detail and accuracy and utilize excellent organizational skills to respond quickly to customer needs (internal and external) and follow-up in longer-term issues
- Taking proactive initiative, interpret and analyze data while managing customer service needs
- Effectively communicate both written and verbally with all levels of the organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong mathematical skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experience using Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience performing mathematical calculations
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience with record keeping management
- Must be able to travel up to 20% as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Basic technical ability to interpret product specification to build items in ERP system.
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- Experience with BVP and/or KIWI
- Experience in a sales support roll
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf