Digital Product Manager
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths. This role will collaborate with customers and team members to help manage the implementation of solutions for current and future business needs. The successful candidate for this role will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical and economic thinking.
What You Will Do In Your Role
This role will partner closely with our business partners and our technical development teams to serve as the key technical resource during the discovery, design, and delivery of new functionality to our Logistics partners. This role will focus on identifying, developing, and delivering complex solutions to our business partners. This includes understanding business processes best practices, organizational impacts, technology and application impacts, and change management requirements for successful deliveries.
- Combines deep technical knowledge with customer/end-user facing experiences
- Discover and analyze individual customer goals and challenges and map those back into the Transportation Management Solution (TMS) platform and Logistics application/process portfolio.
- Design innovative solutions to address technical/digital challenges and build those solutions to seamlessly integrate within the TMS platform and ancillary systems/processes
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams - sales, operations, accounting and finance, infrastructure, security, etc.
- Become a TMS digital product expert and scale our support ecosystem with processes and tools; using data analytical skills to inform the overall health of our portfolio
- Represent the technical voice of the customers to help prioritize and shape the product and ability to successfully balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Lead complex projects to deliver value-add logistics experience features
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of project management, business system analysis, digital product management, or process analysis experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Oracle (or similar) technology with a focus in supply chain management (additional emphasis in the logistics experience)
- Experience prioritizing, organizing, and coordinating simultaneous tasks/projects
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve application issues
- Experience maintaining product backlogs to include epics, features, stories, and acceptance criteria
- Experience implementing, supporting, or using data analytics
- Experience taking project from conception to production managing all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control.
- Experience in high performance technical environments. Demonstrated ability to perform in demanding multi-tasking environment.
- Experience managing vendors to assist in or solely drive project delivery
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master's degree
- Data analytics, machine learning experience
- Experience in a sales & logistics customer facing role
- Broad knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
- Project Management experience
- Experience working in DevOps environment
- Experience in transformational change
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf