Provide effective leadership and administration for the facilities and Construction management system to drive improvements, value added innovations to reduce the operational cost, improve the overall equipment effectiveness and availability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting the plant work order and preventative maintenance systems using SAP software or similar.
- Responsible for overseeing installation, repair, and upkeep operations of the organization's facilities.
- Develop scheduled preventive maintenance for the plant equipment and building infrastructure.
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant, equipment, and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required
- Monitor mechanical and electrical systems of facilities to ensure functionality and performance.
- Establish and track costs for each piece of equipment and each completed work order.
- Ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing and facility impacts by meeting plant metrics and expectations.
- Oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, and structures as required to support business requirements
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4 to 7 years minimum experience in facilities and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of facilities systems as general power substations, air compressors, HVAC, chilled process water and energy management
- Working knowledge of maintenance methods and processes for complex facilities services and systems
- Working knowledge statistical and engineering methods to implement preventive and corrective actions.
- Previous supervisory experience Experience in MRP systems
- 5 years’ experience in the development and administration of Facilities department and construction projects in the automotive industry
- 5 years minimum hands on experience in TPM and world class maintenance for automotive industries.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Bachelor Degree Engineering
- Conversational English – Advanced.
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of 3D solids CAD
- Interpersonal skills