Scheduler Planner– Fordyce, AR
Georgia-Pacific is seeking safety-oriented individuals to join our team as a Scheduler Planner in Fordyce, AR.
Georgia-Pacific in Fordyce, AR manufactures Oriented Strand Board (OSB), compressed strands of wood chips that are bound together by adhesives which prevent moisture intrusion. The most common uses are sheathing in walls, flooring and roof decking. Georgia-Pacific’s Building Products business has consistently been among the nation’s top suppliers of building products to building materials dealers and large warehouse retailers. Georgia-Pacific employees strive for safety and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Generate Weekly Work Order Backlog and facilitate Backlog Meeting
- Plan Corrective Maintenance Jobs that are in hot, humid, cold, dirty, and noisy industrial environment
- Perform tasks that could include climbing ladders and stairs and would require wearing basic industrial Personal Protective Equipment including am air-purifying respirator wear fall protection equipment.
- Develop Maintenance Tasks and Standard Maintenance Procedures
- Input weekly, down day and annual outage schedules.
- Develop/update Bill of Materials (BOM) for equipment, as needed.
- Order/verify parts for corrective jobs.
- Partner with production, electrical and maintenance personnel to help increase Operating Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Utilize MBM Guiding Principles and OSB Asset Maintenance Work Flow Process in daily work activities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a heavy industrial maintenance department or manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of sprockets, sheaves, bushings, chains, belts, bearings, cylinders, pumps, gearboxes, etc.
- Experience using a computer for email, data entry, creating documents, etc.
- Strong customer focus to ensure needs are understood and met.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills and problem solving.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, prioritize duties, and follow tasks to completion in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency and multi-tasking.
- Positive attitude and team oriented
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience in a maintenance planning and scheduling position or a background in industrial maintenance.
- Prior experience with MP2 or other computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf