Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Material Handler on our First (1st) Shift to support the production floor in the preparation of raw materials, packaging, component parts, work orders and labels.To keep production running smoothly; to prevent loss due to downtime; and maintain accurate inventory control.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review production schedule to stage upcoming jobs
- Cover machine operations when needed
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Determine drying needs based on material type and production schedule
- Proper identification tags on dryers and hopper locations with legible and accurate information
- Empty and clean hoppers and dryers at end of run, return unused material to warehouse
- Weigh all unused material and components, label with new quantity, return to warehouse
- Clean auxiliary equipment such as grinders, hoses, filters, loaders and containers
- Operate fork truck in safe manner
- Assemble and distribute all packaging, supplies and components to workstation and molding presses
- Remove full boxes of product from molding/secondary areas and deliver to appropriate destination.
- Empty production floor waste and prepare and load recyclables at the end of the shift
- Maintain constant communications with Team Leaders and Technicians to meet production schedules
The Experience You Will Bring
- 6+ months experience working in a manufacturing production support role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating a forklift in a safe manner
- Knowledge of resins and materials, particularly with respect to material properties, drying times and temperatures
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Attention to detail for proper machine settings and for complete and accurate documentation
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf