Lab Supervisor, Validation and Reliability
Our team at Molex is looking for a Lab Supervisor, Validation and Reliability to join our team! This position will be responsible for leading a team of Test Technicians and Engineers conducting product validation testing, evaluations and failure analysis while growing collaboration with global labs and engineering teams. You will also coordinate test projects and perform standard and complex tests, analysis and evaluations on Molex products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervises, develops and appraises test technicians and test engineers. Makes daily work assignments and assesses the progress of projects. Reviews test methods and practices used by the supervised staff.
- Conducts and manages several simultaneous tests and departmental projects with differing priorities and provides general direction to lab personnel involved in assigned projects.
- Leads staff conducting product validation tests. Provides expert hands on technical guidance relating to test set up, testing equipment such as microscopes, force test equipment, various electrical parameter measuring devices, temperature/humidity chambers, etc.
- Reviews product evaluations and performance analysis performed by staff. Develops operating procedures and ensures standard departmental procedures are adhered to. Provides guidance regarding development and modification of product test plans and best practices.
- Reviews test reports and test data summaries prepared by staff for completeness and accuracy. This includes sample preparation methods, test procedures, and equipment used to perform testing.
- Performs duties related to general lab management, technical and managerial collaboration with global labs and engineering teams, upkeep of lab supplies and supports calibration management of the lab equipment.
- Understands, supports and contributes to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in a laboratory management evaluating electronic devices
- Previous leadership experience managing a technical team
- Project management experience leading several large projects simultaneously, requiring support from several different sources
- Previous reliability, validation, or test lab management experience
- Experience using PC based statistical analysis software
- Experience with failure analysis
- Able to support a global organization in multiple time zones
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf