Bring your talent, skills and experiences to our team and help us to integrate our next generation of industrial automation solutions and state of art technologies into our customer's systems, the key players in robotic, complex machines, production lines and system integration markets.
As a Release Manager, you will be helping us to deliver the best possible releases to our growing user base, according to the schedule you will help to define. Release Management at Molex is part of the DevSecOps group, where we work with R&D with a global mission of improving the way we work to deliver outstanding quality to our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with program and product managers to coordinate the schedule and scope of releases.
- Work closely with program managers and development teams to land planned work items successfully.
- Actively participate in review sessions and facilitate communication channels between functional development teams, DevSecOps and QA to facilitate a smooth release process.
- Document and communicate all changes for product delivery in release notes which are published to both the internal team and work with the Product Managers in preparing release documentation for the customers
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks to the release cycle.
- Identify KPIs and provide tracking & reporting on release readiness.
- Propose, drive, and participate in Release Management process improvements to ensure stability, reliability, and efficiency of systems.
- Ensure that the release package and associated documentation is complete as experienced by the customer.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering or related.
- Previous software development and release management experience.
- Extensive experience with software integration and data privacy laws as well.
- Excellent understanding of the software development cycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities to deal with cross-functional team issues.
- Ability pay strong attention to detail and be able to multitask.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams.