RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
Relco, a Koch Separation Solutions Company, is currently hiring for a service technician to join their Willmar, MN team! The Service Technician is responsible for performing start-up instructional sessions, maintenance or repair services, and/or troubleshooting of dairy and cheese equipment.
This role can work remotely anywhere in the United States near a major airport for travel.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Perform on-site servicing and/or troubleshooting of all dairy and cheese equipment.
Respond to phone calls & emails with difficulties with equipment operating
Diagnose ordinary problems, instruct customers on equipment servicing procedures, & suggest skills or techniques required to make corrections.
Follow up all service calls received to assure action has been completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
Perform on-site instructional sessions for dairy and cheese equipment at the customer's facility.
Travel up to 75% of working time
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in food technology, dairy science, engineering, or chemistry
- 5+ years of previous experience in the food/beverage/dairy process industry
- 1+ years experience working with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc...) in a working environment
- 1+ years experience in a technical role completing servicing/troubleshooting on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (domestically and internationally)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf