Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (“KAES”) is seeking a Credit Coordinator to join our Credit Team. The role is located in Wichita, KS at our corporate offices. If you are organized and detail oriented with good follow up skills, we would like to hear from you! Previous data entry, credit or a/p experience would be a plus. This role provides the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, have contact with all levels of the company and communicate with outside counterparties.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete Vendor/Supplier/Customer setup and maintenance requests.
- Check all stakeholders against the Government Denied Persons Listing.
- Authenticate stakeholder legitimacy and payment information.
- Work and communicate with different capabilities to ensure compliant, timely and accurate system updates.
- Certify quality control of documentation and data integrity.
- Provide support to the credit department Analysts via customer information requests, customer tracking, and reporting.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office or Office 365 (including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous Data Entry experience; performed with a high level of accuracy
What will put you ahead
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and/or Credit role
- Knowledge of credit and credit risk factors
- Oracle software experience
- Livingston software experience
- Previous Supervisory or Team/Project Lead experience
- Advanced Excel skills that include: pivot tables, formulas, large data sets, and formatting
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: