Bleached Board Technical Optimization Leader
Georgia-Pacific’s Dixie Consumer Products Business needs qualified professionals to consider leading the support of our Dixie business and operations by taking on the role of Bleached Board Technology Optimization Leader. This leader will be critical to the success of the Bleach Board Machines that supply quality Coated Bleached Board to our five Dixie Converting operations across the country.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Primary responsibility is to build business unit capability by directly transferring knowledge to operators and engineers responsible for the coated bleached board machine.
- Partner with Georgia-Pacific’s remote technology groups, site operators, and production leaders to support short- and long-term process optimization that will improve productivity, cost, and quality.
- Recognized as a key technical resource for Bleached Board manufacturing
- Partnering with the site Bleached Board Operations team to reinforce a problem-solving mentality as opposed to activity driven approach to machine and operational challenges
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 or more years of experience working on paper making assets providing technical support.
- 3 or more years of experience with technical training and knowledge transfer to site operations personnel to build employee capability
- Project Management experienced that focused on long term/sustainable processes (i.e. process optimization, installations, rehauls/rebuilds)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or Pulp & Paper Science
- 10 or more years of experience working directly on, or providing technical support for a virgin pulp coated board or folded board machine (brown or bleached)
- Capital Project Management experience
- Experience with Root Cause (RCA) and Loss Analysis
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf