INVISTA is seeking a contribution minded Senior Accountant to join our Controller’s Organization team in Wichita, KS. This position will engage, challenge and provide fulfillment to a candidate with strong critical thinking skills and economic focus; that enjoys collaborating with others, and who seeks to originate ideas that can provide new insights for our business.
INVISTA brings to market the proprietary ingredients for nylon 6,6 and recognized brands including STAINMASTER®, CORDURA® and ANTRON®. INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $110 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ nearly 130,000 people worldwide, with about 67,000 of those in the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Improve knowledge systems and effectively communicate drivers of business results to provide new insights
- Accountable for global financial reporting balance sheet, income statement accuracy and analysis with a primary focus around inventory and raw material costs
- Perform accounting activities in compliance with financial, regulatory, and INVISTA accounting policies and guidelines
- Responsible for INVISTA’s material ledger and inventory valuation globally
- Problem solve accounting and reporting issues while driving and implementing solutions
- Communicate effectively across multiple areas of the global organization to identify and provide new analytical insights.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- At least 1 year of previous experience in an Accounting or Financial Analysis role
- Solid understanding of General Ledger and Cost Accounting principles, and the purpose of Internal Financial Controls
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Excel (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
- Experience with (Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, Denodo, etc.) or other data visualization software/tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three or more years of experience in an Accounting or Finance role
- Inventory experience (accounting, raw materials, valuation, counts, audit, etc.)
- Master’s degree, CPA, or other professional business certification
- Proficient with SAP
- Manufacturing sector experience
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf