Reliability Technicians-Green Bay Broadway Mill
At Georgia-Pacific, we value and recognize employees who are safety-minded, innovative, and who challenge the status quo. If you are a self-motivated individual with a mechanical or maintenance background, then we may have just the opportunity for you!
Our Georgia-Pacific Green Bay Broadway facility is searching for Reliability Technicians to work a Monday-Friday 8-hour day shift in our Maintenance department. These are highly skilled hourly positions requiring a thorough understanding of safe work practices, troubleshooting, and precision maintenance of manufacturing equipment and processes. The successful applicant will support the Green Bay Broadway Facility’s maintenance efforts and strive to further the reliability vision of creating an environment where equipment operates as designed, runs predictably, and never fails.
This position offers a $1000 sign on bonus eligible to external candidates after 90 days of employment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing precision maintenance work on industrial manufacturing processes: Paper Machines, Pulp Systems, Converting Assets, etc
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures and actively participating in the safety program
- Supporting the Green Bay Broadway facility’s maintenance efforts and striving to further the reliability vision of creating an environment where equipment operates as designed, runs predictably, and never fails
- Communicating with all levels of the organization via reports, email, verbally, and/or in small/large group settings, within a team environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- One or more of the following:
- At least three (3) years of work experience as a mechanical technician in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural or military environment
- Mechanical Journeyman
- A two (2) year technical degree or higher in the electro-mechanical or industrial maintenance field
- Completion of a mechanical apprenticeship program
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to eight (8) hours a day
- Experience communicating with all levels of the organization via reports, email, verbally, and/or in small/large group settings, within a team environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing various types of industrial equipment
- Experience and understanding of precision maintenance practices
- Experience with laser alignment equipment
- Welding certification or experience
- Experience on various types of machining equipment
- Mechanical maintenance experience in the paper industry
- Rigging certification or experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf