Phillips-Medisize Costa Mesa is seeking a dynamic and proactive Program Manager to lead and perform Project Management functions within the New Product Engineering department.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Consults with client to define and manage project scope, develops a preliminary plan of investigation, and determines project specifications including time and sample requirements by analyzing customer input.
Work with the engineering team to ensure specification compliance in the areas of; design, system performance and delivery criteria.
Participate in design reviews internally and with external suppliers and customers
Communicate project status and results to external customers, management, and internal customers through frequent contact and communication efforts.
Follow ISO 13485, FDA Medical Device Directives and other applicable standards.
Create and maintain technical files including Design Master Record and project deliverables.
Investigate new materials/processes/equipment to further broaden the company’s capabilities.
Assist with troubleshooting and root cause investigations.
Provides direction for qualification protocols (test plans) such as design verification test plans.
Coordinate tool manufacturing, design and qualification.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing
- 5+ years Program Management experience in Electronic Assembly
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in Medical Device Manufacturing
- Electrical Engineering experience is preferred
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf