Retention Bonus of $500 available to those hired through June 1st!
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seekingManufacturing Operators to assist with producing medical product to meet custom specifications by operating injection molding machines, automation cells, and performing manual assembly production
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses. Keep pace/time with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts per quality criteria; checking for contamination
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Navigate files and locate documents with a computer
- Access, read, comprehend and follow operator's guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to customer standards
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts, and share information with mold techs about problems or process variations
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Be actively involved in setting and achieving department goals and expectations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate basic computer skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing experience (will train the right candidate regardless of experience)
- Experience in GDP and GMP compliance and expectations
SHIFT: Rotating 12 hour Schedule - 5:00 pm to 5:00 am (N2)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf