Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a Finishing Technician to support our operations at our medical manufacturing facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up jobs for pad printers, laser, assembly lines, and other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventative maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other recordkeeping as required
- Communicate changes/issues with team leaders and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while troubleshooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Ensure quality of all parts and make adjustments to equipment/processes as needed
- Assure hire level of safety for self and co-workers
- Complete all required batch record and/or device history file/documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of related experience
- Basic mechanical aptitude with ability to recognize potential problems with product or equipment and take corrective action
- Basic math and computer skills
- Able to work with little to no supervision, be a self-starter and have effective time management skills
- Able to adapt to sudden changes or product
- Able to work with paints and solvents
- Good Communication Skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- A Technical degree in a related field or 1 year towards an Associate's Degree in electro-mechanical field
Shift: Rotating 12 Hour Nights - 5:00 pm to 5:00 am (N1)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf