Sales Engineer (Account Management)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage customers either directly or indirectly to establish Molex as the strategic supplier
- Gather market intelligence on assigned customer/market so as to maximize our SAM Shares on revenue as well as increase our variable pocket margin value.
- Optimize Cost to service
- Focus on Demand Fulfillment; plan for customers using ZAPO and work with Molex plants closely on supply assurance in turn establish Molex as the preferred supplier.
- Perform fulfillment function for assigned customers directly or via Distribution channels by working with customers on forecast, coordinate/plan with our Sales Planning team to assure supply
- Identify missed opportunities and work with OEM team/customers on design-in (including second sourcing)
- Manage QBR and Customer Scorecard Performance
- Lead Price Negotiation and update pricing promptly in the system.
- Track and maintain CRM data accurately for the assigned customers
- Coordinate program transfer from OEM team and support NPI build.
- Support qualification package approval that includes sample, ROHS documents, PPAP etc.
- Build strong relationship with customer across all functional levels.
- Respond to all assigned customers’ enquiries that include product & new pricing enquiries, technical specification, quality issues, supply issues, PPAP documentation, S&E stock and cancellations
- Build relationship and establish Network among all Molex Industry Divisions to ensure we obtain their support.
- Build up market intelligence on customer as well as competitors so that we can better compete and service the assigned customers.
- Continue to learn and adopt MBM philosophy and guiding principles to conduct our biz.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Working knowledge and experience in Sales Account Management
- Excellent customer relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers as well as external contacts to respond positively to all situations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related studies preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience on Account Management and Data Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot table, vlookup, data analytics)
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of the market including competitors’ and customers’ strategies and plans