RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking production associates to join to our manufacturing team. This position is responsible for general fabrication tasks according to work order specifications and on-time per the manufacturing shop schedule.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment utilized during daily manufacturing.
- Understand and execute daily run schedules, resolve quality issues, report/escalate unresolved issues immediately
- Participate in setting team goals and managing job assignments
- Drive and meet quality standards
Keep work area clean & organized so not to present a safety hazard.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months experience operating machinery in a fabrication environment
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations:
- Willing and able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting 75 lbs, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 10 hours/day
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years experience operating a press brake
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf