RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have expanded, improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking a Purchasing Assistant to join to our team. This position is responsible for providing assistance to the Purchasing Agent by assisting, organizing, and controlling any areas as directed. This role also ensures that RELCO has the appropriate non-stock tools and supplies to complete projects within budget and on schedule.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage materials for the shop & field at a level that prevents production delays and does not exceed individual spending limits.
- Purchase materials for orders required specification and to meet dates required at a reasonable cost.
- Process daily paperwork from shop & field.
Investigate inventory discrepancies when they occur and make necessary corrections to include returning overstocked inventory to vendor when necessary.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working in an administrative role
- 1+ years experience utilizing Microsoft Office in a working environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Administrative experience in a supply chain environment
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf