The Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) Marketing Leader will be responsible for building out the Marketing team and leading the brand & marketing strategies that deliver short & long term goals for our customers and end-users, the KES businesses, and the KES brands,. This position will partner with all of the KES business teams and cross-functionally with R&D, Product Management, Sales, Analytics and Finance to deliver against a vision that creates increased value for our partners. The team is passionate about delivering innovative solutions that draw on the many capabilities of our Koch companies
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop the KES brand, and sub-brand, strategies through close collaboration with KES business partners
- Champion the brand(s) with internal and external stakeholders & ensure compliance with company standards
- Develop the talent strategies to attract, recruit, and develop a high-performance marketing team
- Collaborate across functions to develop and implement holistic marketing initiatives
- Develop digital and lead generation strategies to grow profitability
- Develop the Advertising & Promotion (A&P) investment and tactical plans to deliver maximum ROI
- Develop market and customer insights that inform innovation and growth strategies
- Develop internal and external communication strategies
The best candidate for this position has a broad marketing background, works comfortably in a fast paced, roll-up-your sleeves B2B environment, and is interested in tackling new challenges, exploring new innovations/technologies, and constantly striving for better results that drive the business.
- Highly collaborative across multi-functional teams and external business partners
- Strong team leader and mentor
- Good economic thinking skills - ability to analyze and frame data/opportunities to drive business decisions
- Ability to translate customer and market insights into actionable plans
- Competency/hands-on experience in digital marketing & understanding of the evolving digital marketing landscape
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Managing a brand portfolio or Customer Marketing
- Marketing team leadership experience
- Experience building, executing and tracking marketing programs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Business to Business & product marketing experience
- Strategic marketing leadership experience
- Involvement in advertising & promotional planning
- Experience in the oil and gas or chemical industries
- Sales Force experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf