RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have expanded, improved benefit offerings.
Relco, a Koch Separation Solutions Company, is currently hiring for Field Installers to join their Willmar, MN team! The Construction Field Installer is responsible for the on-site construction of RELCO systems and equipment.
This role will require the candidate to live within 100 miles of Willmar, MN.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Install Stainless Steel equipment and process piping.
- Understand and interpret blueprints and other forms of instructions.
- Operate power tools required for cutting, grinding, etc.
- Use various measuring tools, plumb lines, squares, levels, etc. accurately position and align various piping system, ductwork, vessels, machinery, and other process components.
- Properly use welding equipment such as heli-arc torch, MIG set up, cutting torch, and harness.
- Fit up and weld pipe, tube, ductwork, field-assembled vessels, and components.
- Up to 90% travel to sites
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months welding experience
- 6+ months experience reading and interpreting blueprints
- Ability to travel up to 90% of the time (domestically and internationally)
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations:
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor environments
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Certification or degree in welding
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is subject to a pre-hire physical abilities test.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf