Talent Sourcing Recruiter
As a Talent Sourcing Recruiter within our Talent Solutions team you will be tasked with identifying, attracting, and building networks of niche and in-demand talent across Koch companies. You will do this by partnering with hiring managers and recruiters to understand the role and develop a go to market sourcing strategy. You will be responsible for using a variety of sourcing and recruiting tools to identify, contact, screen, and present top talent to your hiring managers, while providing market insights and data to help drive informed hiring decisions.
This position can be remote or at one of our offices in Atlanta, Wichita, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, or Kansas City.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Joining strategy calls with hiring managers, recruiters, and HR to understand the requirements of the role, develop a sourcing strategy, and provide market insights.
- Utilizing ATS, CRM, LinkedIn, job boards, networking events, etc. to identify niche talent for current openings and develop a talent pipeline for future openings.
- Scheduling calls with passive candidates to understand their personal career story to help determine if our organization has opportunities that align with their interests.
- Using internal data as well as external market insights to drive decisions and develop strategies to best support our internal customers.
- Presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers and partnering with recruiters to drive the interview process.
- Utilizing our CRM to house candidate information, track progress, develop network/pipeline and leverage data from the system
- Demonstrating creativity to identify top talent through nontraditional recruiting/sourcing avenues
- Continuously championing our culture by sharing our Market Based Management philosophy and our Guiding Principles with both candidates and internal customers
- Participating in military, diversity, and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Piloting new recruiting tools and assisting with projects as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 2 years of sourcing/recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing techniques, including creating Boolean strings and sourcing beyond resume databases
- Experience verbally screening/interviewing passive candidates
- Experience using a CRM or ATS
- Experience directly interacting with hiring managers to understand qualifications, present candidates, consult on hiring decisions, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years working in a staffing agency environment
- Experience with full lifecycle recruiting
- Experience using data to tell a story and influence hiring decisions
- 3+ years of experience with a CRM/ATS, as well as sourcing technologies and tools
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf